Getting Your Hair Salon Perfect Everyday
Posted on May 7, 2015 | By admin
Don’t you too wish to get out of bed looking like the lovely damsels we see on television, who get up with salon perfect hair? I don’t think anyone other than these actresses can manage that any day, after all we all have suffered from bad hair days, when the hair refuses to comply. In order to get those runway beautiful hair we subject our hair to all sorts of torture, from blow drying, straightening, perming, crimping, brushing, spraying etc and the all have to suffer the side effects of it too. If you wish to maintain the health of your hair you need to take adequate care of it too, in order to avoid permanent damage. Its possible to have style and health together provided you follow these tips:
- Avoid styling everyday: Any hot tool you use, would damage the hair, even if slightly. The heat would dry up the hair and make it brittle and frizzy. Restrict usage of heating tools to only those times when it is a must to minimize damage. Hot tools also make hair crispy and form split ends. Blow drying should not be more than 3-4 times a week and ironing or curling not more than twice a week.
- Carefully pick the styling tool: There are a variety of styling tools available that take adequate care of your hair and minimize damage. There are hair straighteners which come with keratin plates to add shine and gloss to the hair while protecting it from the heat. You can use coupons from SaveMyPocket to buy these tools at a low cost. Choose the right size too as the final outcome would be dependent on the size of the tool. Shorter hair would be fine with a 1” flat iron but longer hair would need thicker plates.
- Curling irons are best for the twirls: Forget about bangs as they are a thing of the past. Curling irons work great to get twirls and curls. You can go for tight curls or soft curls if you do not wish to look too made-up. Horizontal twirls also look great and give volume to the hair.
- Do not compromise on the quality of the tools: Use only professional tools for your hair for best effects and minimal damage. Also they are much safer and low risk. They get heated faster and maintain the optimum temperature without overheating. They are comfortable and easy to operate too.
- Use heat protectors prior to using any heating tool: Before using any heating tool it is best to spray on a heat protector product to minimize the risk of damaging the hair. Kérastase has some wonderful heat protectors that you can get using Purplle coupons. Choose a light-weighted product so that it does not weigh down the hair and helps to keep the frizz in place. After spraying the product you must brush through the hair and then use the iron and brush again for a soft look.